Did anyone ever play PacMan party?

• I've heard most people refer to it as "just that PacMan game no one played" I remember it fondly though it's possible that's entirely nostalgia

Does anyone have any oppinions?

• I have not played that game, but I have played Pac-Man Fever for the Gamecube once upon a time

It's highly mediocre but it's very humorous playing as realistic chibi versions of Heihachi and Astaroth

• @Captain_Flare

Why, yessir.

I believe it to be underrated, but you definitely have to be a fan of the IP. It's a neat little mixture of Monopoly and Mario Party. It could've been polished so much more in a sequel.

• Would you be referring to this thing?

download (7).jpg

Never owned the game for my own wii, but I vaguely remember playing this thing at my grandma's house with her during a visit, it had some fun minigames, wasn't the worst thing, it felt like if Monopoly and Mario Party had a baby.

• Never played Pac-Man Party, although I have played Pac-Man Fever. Looking at the gameplay, it looks like Namco just took Monopoly and added Mario Party Minigames?

Looks kinda interesting and I found a cheap copy online, so once it ships I'll check it out and report my findings.