If you were stranded on a desert island, which gaming video essayist would you take with you and why?

• And don't say me because I'm fat and would probably provide enough calories to keep you sustained for a while.

I'd pick Hamish because he's my dad and because he could lift a lot of very heavy things with his very strong arms. That or Dan because he's so tall I could probably just ask him to lay down on the beach and walk across him like a bridge back to civilization.

• @LambHoot Probably Liam because he is a nice lad

• @BobbyBroccoli you'd drag Liam all the way out into a terrible situation like this? I'm sure his parents would be very upset.

• I mean, you see that VW bus Noah Caldwell-Gervais restored? Dude has experience with travel and camping. Him, hands down.

• Lonely Goomba because he is bae. Or Arlo, so I can kill him and use his hide as a blanket.

Or are we talking about this site's contributors?

Idk, but Mr. Broccoli seems like a cool guy.

• MML, i guess? I don't have any reasoning, just think it'd be interesting.

@ThePlayingField has the right idea though, Noah definitely has shown the correct skills for something like this. Practicality is key.

• Matthewmatosis could serenade me in his Irish accent before we both starve.

• @LambHoot as far as I know, you are my dad. so you tell me.

• People are gross. I'd just bring myself

• I think I could get along well with Jacob Geller. I have no idea how sharp his survival skills are, but he works out with Beat Saber so how bad could he be?

• Super Eyepatch Wolf would probably make me feel contented with my life and all the choices I've made before we both perish

• Probably Clemps, if only because he'd be able to recite every last stage play of NieR Automata from heart and at least it wouldn't be boring, and also as I could probably be the stronger one physically after his body crumbles from FFXIV withdrawal.

• I mean, shit, probably you, Denis. You've got that engineerbrain so we could probably whip something up to escape.

• @ForkTwenty unless there's a computer or a scrum team to handle, I'm worth shit boi.

• Errant Signal would be my choice. Seems like he's got a level head on his shoulders, and isn't afraid to get his hands dirty.

• Game Dude because I'd be able to tell someone I hate them before croaking.

• Ahoy because I just wanna have a conversation with the guy.