The Great Last Life Flag Poll

• There was a discussion a while back about what a Last Life flag would look like. A lot of great designs were made, talked about, and then promptly forgotten. But you know what? We deserve a flag!

But what's better than just a normal flag? A flag that represents DEMOCRACY. So instead of someone (such as our benevolent and totally-not-totalitarian-dicator Veegie) just dictating what our flag should be, let's come together as a community and have a good ol' fashioned vote.

So please submit your flag designs in this thread! At some point, probably in like a week or two, I will make a poll and we'll all vote on the best design! And then that design will be official so you can buy it on like a t-shirt or something. That is, provided I'm not shut down first for holding a non-sanctioned flag poll or something. If I am, then don't worry! I've prepared a secret channel of communication so that we can continue this poll uninterrupted. ;)

• Here is my humble submission:

58d3ef0d-a296-4905-9c21-9b05a38e7918-image.png

An X, a 1, and a red, wrapped up in a gorgeous 4:3 ratio to boot. Absolutely beautiful.

• Here is my humble submission:
    flag.png

I installed GIMP for this btw

• It's been a week or two, but there aren't enough submissions. :(