Nintendo direct aka 99.9999% persona 5 switch reveal

• please reveal persona 5 and other games of course like luigi's mansion 3 but persona 5 I'm gonna break something tomorrow.

• Persona 5 probably won't happen tomorrow.

I'm not saying that it won't happen, just that it won't happen tomorrow.

Why? Because of P5R.

So p5r was teased with the Dark Sun OVA for the Persona 5 Anime. Atlus has announced that we're getting more news on it in March. Assuming that the R in P5R does not stand for Racing, P5R is probably an enhanced version of the original game, similar to Persona 3 FES and Persona 4 Golden. The PlayStation 4 Version will probably receive it as DLC, explaining the PlayStation logo at the start, but if Atlus is putting the time into enhancing the game, they may as well bring it to other platforms.

If we're getting news of P5R in March, why would the game be announced in a direct in February? It probably wouldn't. Plus, if the game is coming to the Switch, than it will probably also get a PC release. Atlus probably would not announce a multiplatform release on one platform's channel.

What's far more likely is that we get in-game footage of Joker tomorrow, along with a possible release date. Then, in March, along with the final Persona 5 OVA, we get a proper reveal for P5R, announcing a Switch version.

• I hope you like Link's Awakening mixed with Kirby's Rainbow Curse graphics.