Masquerade 2022 OFFICIAL Presidential Elections

• You fools! You absolute buffoons! Did you think you could keep me locked up in that realm forever? You think you can rebel against my authority? You dare come into MY forum and upturn my evil posts and spill Discord across my dimension? You all think you're safe in your little chat client of yours. I will take these forum posts and destroy you. I did not want war, but I did not start it.

Starting today is a new era! With the power of the T.O.U.H.O.U., I have once again come to conquer what is rightfully mine! And now, we shall begin my most ultimate project yet

Project Make Last Life I.N.A.C.T.I.V.E. (Induce New Activity Colossally by Thoroughly Increasing Volume of Engagement

First thing's first! Fill out this form with your forum username and Masquerade costume name so that I can get things in order! To make your Masquerade costume, simply register a new account under that name. I've hacked the forum so that no verification emails will be sent - just use your normal email and add a period (.) somewhere in the middle or something idk lul

Second! Every few days, I will post a challenge or puzzle for you riff raffs to solve. If you successfully do so, I will reward the winner with brownie points!

Third! What are brownie points for? Obviously, they're points that you can use to purchase brownies, fools.
    That was SARCASM. You can use them to win PRIZES (which are more puzzles).

Fourth and finally! Once the Masquerade has ended, we'll hold a contest in which I will post every user and every costume in the Masquerade. Everyone will then guess which user was which costume. The winner will win brownie points!!

Fifth and finally (I LIED the last time because I'm evil)! We will immediately begin the OFFICIAL LLF Presidential Election (TM)! Anyone can nominate themselves, but I wouldn't bother - there's no chance in defeating me.

Luh!

• What makes this Mashi so evil anyway? I need to know the LORE of Evil Mashi for full context.

• @Dark-Koopa said in Masquerade 2022 OFFICIAL Presidential Elections:

What makes this Mashi so evil anyway? I need to know the LORE of Evil Mashi for full context.

When I eat cereal, I pour in the cereal AFTER I pour in the orange juice.

• That IS pretty diabolical, but I'd like to know about your past, your origins, your motivations. What makes Evil Mashi tick?

• Luh!

Do I look like a history teacher??? I've come from the Evil Dimension (TM), which is a dimension just like this one, except everyone is evil! It's a dimension where I give puzzles to unsuspecting passer-bys!

After discovering the T.O.U.H.O.U. (Transportational Orb Using... something something something), I appeared in a previous Masquerade to take over LLF. Sadly, I was eventually locked away and have returned now with even more might than previously!