If you were immortal, how would that change your life?

• One morning, you wake up with the knowledge that you've become immortal! You don't know how you know, you just know that you know, you know?

The conditions of your immortality are as follows:
    Whenever you would normally die, you will spontaneously revert back to some fixed state during your adulthood. Let's say earlier 20's. All physical parts of your previous body will disappear from the world and be replaced with your new body instead.
    Any memories, skills, knowledge, etc. you had in your previous body remain in your new body.
    You're otherwise subject to the same constraints of life you normally - still have the same senses and subject to the same necessities (e,g. breathing, eating).

Would this change anything you do in life? How you view it? Would you have any concerns about what will happen in the future?

• Well I think the biggest concerns are:

1. Society isn't really built for immortals (how will the government react? How will other people react?).
    2. What will happen in the long run (i.e. heat death of the universe), or is there a way for you to "end it all" at some point.

On a different note, I think something that's often overlooked in situations like this is that immortality under these conditions (auto-respawn for an infinite period of time) would basically make you insanely desirable for any job or role that has significant danger. You would be the best stuntman of all time. The best underwater welder. You would be a literal one-man army. Whatever you choose to be, you would probably be rolling in dough, to say the least.

• I guess my answer is somewhat dependent on if time progresses with my revival or if I'm reverting back to an earlier time period each time I'm revived. If time is progressing with me, then that would probably give me more of a motivation to pursue creative interests that I felt I couldn't sustain a living off of. I would definitely try to write and catalogue as much as I could. I would feel a kind of responsibility to document as much as I could about history since I would have a first hand experience that nobody else would.