Let Me Know If You Are Falling Into the Pit of Corrosive

• Hello,

I am The Seed Binder. I was hired by the Thousands to help anyone who may be falling into the pit of corrosive. I do believe in 2006, one of our beneficiaries, Eernope, was in search for me on this forum to no avail. Many of you were very helpful and I thank you all.

A little about me: Like I stated earlier, I am the Seed Binder. I bind the seeds of the fabric of reality to create universes and life. The Seeds that Bind Time and Space is especially effective against the corrosives of anti-Euclideans. I have seen creations of universes and the fall of universes. The only cause for the fall of universes is the corrosive entropy that is created when anti-Euclidean mass is greater than the speed of light. In simple terms, the universe usually shrinks into itself from the pull created by the death of stars. My job and cause is to help those who may see the corrosive. If you can see the corrosive, then this universe can longer exist.

If you have any questions let me know.

Thank you.

• 2c33235b-6eef-40b8-b726-badb0be4f15f-image.png

• Hi there The Seed Binder I am Lario how are you fine thank you

I am not Eernope but I hope you find them before the universe stops existing