• Designing For

Discuss and debate about your favourite (or least favourite) video games!
 #337107  by Deeb  Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:43 pm
Said it on YouTube, will say it here - the gameplay discussion toward the end really ties it together, that was excellent.
 #337112  by Light Bear  Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:14 pm
On one hand, I'd kinda like to see you guys tackle more not-so-good game levels and talk about why they don't work... but I also like the idea of you guys praising various video game levels, then occasionally coming back to remind everyone that Joke's End sucks.
 #337113  by Goombachi  Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:27 pm
We definitely plan to do more bad levels in the future. Just haven't gotten to them yet.
 #338159  by Homie  Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:21 pm
I binged through all the ones you had up at the time a couple months back while I was working and, real talk, you guys are doing an amazing job with these. One thing I appreciate is the length of them, 8-12 minutes-ish is perfect. I feel like so often people who start out making youtube series or podcasts are so self-indulgent with length (like fuckin two hours long for the latter). Like, I'm not gonna take a chance on a 2 hour long podcast or 40 minute video unless it's already established, but I'm definitely gonna check out a half hour podcast or 10 min video.

Gonna catch up on the rest now.
Goombachi, The Dryest Bones, Alfalfa and 1 others liked this
 #338188  by The Dryest Bones  Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:39 am
Hey guys. Just wanna say, thank you for interacting with the vids. It's been a couple days over a year (Hell, G&G came out exactly one year after our first vid in my time zone, which is pretty awesome for me), and I'm glad we've had this little community help us start out.

I am making a bit of a call to please talk in the comments more - they're pretty dead and all discussion helps the algorithm a lot - but also use 'em as a point for suggesting your own episodes and ideas. Being able to start here has meant a lot, and I know most of y'all's usernames, so hit me up and lemme know what kind of stuff you wanna see and I'll overwork Gooms as his week of video editing seems paltry to my one or two days of audio editing. = )

Thanks guys. Our next episodes will feature a negative look at an indie darling and a quickie on Mario, just as an idea and preview for all you who still look here and stick around.
Homie liked this