Introduce Yourself Here!

• @Tentacle said in Introduce Yourself Here!:

I am Tentacle; niche / indie hobbyist content creator. Sup

Two responses I have to this:

1. Hell yeah, more indie homies!
    2. How dare you try to horn in on my territory, this means war.

• The miracle happen after all.

I'm best known as Deeb though was once Dark Boo long long ago. I'll probably be poking my head in now and then, lurking here and there. I have some unfinished business.

• @ForkTwenty Oh we've got plenty of indie to go about, fear not.

• Hey I'm Double AA. Lurked here once before and I'll be lurking again but it'll be nice to see where this incarnation will go.

• hello forum

I am here too : )

• Hello everyone!

My name is Blinky (well not really but y’know), and I’ve been around LLF since about 2013ish. I was basically a baby then and comparatively I suppose I’m still at the kiddie table here. Anyways, I loved to play Mercs (sometimes) and TWG, and I’ll probably be frequenting the general discussion thread.

I’d also love to meet some new (and old) friends!

• Hi. My name is Jesse and I'm not too interesting. In terms of gaming I'm pretty interested in RPGs and anything that"s fun, besides a tendency to just not like shooters. In terms of other things that don't necessarily pertain to this forum, I'm a huge Gundam nerd and have stacks of Gunpla boxes that are taller than I am.

• Hi, fool who got caught by KingK´s video here. Mostly playing all kinds of Nintendo titles and big fan of the Monster Hunter series. Of course also familiar with other nerdy Stuff.

• Hi, I am Emmi and I am really new here. I saw KingK's video about this site so I checked it out, seemed cool so I joined this forum and the discord server.

I occasionally write news about video games for a finnish gaming website. Also trying my hardest to lose weight :D

• Hello everyone, "casual" gamer here who just likes talking about movies, TV shows, and of course, video games. Thanks to KingK, I decided to join in on the ongoing discussion of whether or not video games prove that "magic" is real. My favorite video game of all time is Sly 2 and I have owned the complete saga of Playstation consoles in my lifetime from PS1 to PS4. Here's to a fun upcoming ride.

• I might start properly analysing games as it keeps up at night and wastes gas in the shower and I want my opinions to may be seen by someone and be used as food for thought, also it might help my project, also play hollow knight, also might start creating content but that prolly will be in a far far future.

• I'm Tutan! I'm a longtime LLFer and I managed to obtain the coveted title of 69th registered user 8D

I write visual novels and I'm trying to go pro. I do a lot of freelance writing and I hope to launch a patreon. I like team-based FPS games p casually and sometimes I smash bros

• I might start properly analysing games as it keeps me up at night and wastes gas when I'm in the shower maybe my opinions could be food for thought for someone else and being here might help my project, also play hollow knight, also might start making content for fun strong maybe and maybe in the very distant future.

• Hi!
    I'm Gerborious, a gamer with a backlog too big for comfort, and an aspiring youtuber that hasn't even made anything yet.
    Usually I'm more of a lurker, but actually engaging in discussion seems like fun, so I decided why not.
    Anyway, Hi!

• hi i'm phendrifts, i'm new to the scene but have fallen in love with analytical video essay type stuff ever since... i forget. i've always wanted to be a part of a grassroots community like this, hope i can hear some good stuff and provide some insight of my own

• Hello my name is Blindman or Blindy if you want, currently have a PS4, but lover of all things Nintendo. Other interests include Anime, writting, and watching wrestling. Also fond of D&D and discord is Blindman#5223.

• yo, I'm veg
    big fan of rhythm games and lowpoly art
    you might be seeing more of me around here, who knows?

• Hello. Some members may know me as Tail. I'm a fanfiction consumer, an ex-weeb (???), and a recent PS4 gamer.

• Hey just wanted to quickly introduce myself. My name is Dylan, I'm a big fan of KING K, and to this forum looking for discussions, as well as being apart of a cool community. I'm a YouTuber myself, though I'm a very small one, I make content analyzing internet/gaming history as well as talk about cult films from time to time if you're interested. I hope to get to know some of you guys real soon!

• hi im hay, im new here and like most other ppl posting lately i also found this site through king k. its been a while since ive really been active on any forums, and analytical essays hold a large place in my heart and inspired me through some really tough times in the past, so i wanna be able to write here and contribute to this community in any way i can