Introduce Yourself Here!

• Hi I'm Ventus (yoinked that one). I got here from king k's buttery voice. I don't have much time for games these days but I'll still keep up with things.

• Hey fam I'm Ikarou (some call me Iky) and I've been a part of LLF on and off for the past few years, although I've primarily been active on the Discord server. Hobbies include reading manga at work, playing excessive amounts of Smash, and complaining about public transportation.

Real excited to see all of the lovely new faces here, and I'm looking forward to getting to know y'all <3

• Hey there everyone!

Heard about this new discussions platform through KingK's Youtube channel, and figured I'd jump along for the ride. It's been years since I've been involved in a forum, so this should be fun!

My name's Tanner (feel free to call me by my name, or by my screen name FourString, whatever floats your boat), and I'm an artist that's equally obsessed with video games and the conversations surrounding them. Looking forward to meeting you all and getting involved in something special. Cheers!

• Hey paisanos, I'm Jester. I joined the forum around 2013, and I've been a semi-regular poster since then. It's cool to see a mixture of familiar faces and new members, and I'm excited to see where this incarnation of the forum goes!

• hello here!

General Kenobi! I came because Mr. KingK told me to and I stayed because people here like overanalyzing. It's like r/mawinstallation but for gaming and I love it.

• What is this place I'm cold and scared

Feeling whole again now that LLF is back up. Hi everyone, I'm Jake. Or Vulgar Chocobo, the gritty self-aware reboot of Flame Chocobo. I like wrestling, horror, Nagito from Danganronpa, bad music, and blowing sicc vape clouds. Hi friends.

• @CoolioAsh said in Introduce Yourself Here!:

Hi. My name is Jesse and I'm not too interesting. In terms of gaming I'm pretty interested in RPGs and anything that"s fun, besides a tendency to just not like shooters. In terms of other things that don't necessarily pertain to this forum, I'm a huge Gundam nerd and have stacks of Gunpla boxes that are taller than I am.

What's your favorite Gundam show?

• Hi everyone my name is Jalvo. Used to frequent the forums in the past. I’d love to try and get back in the swing of things. I love creating things based off my favorite shows. Also love building Gunpla. So hello!

• Hi, I'm Deor and I like video games.

...oh wait, was I supposed to give more?
    uh............

I'm an aspiring game developer slowly working on my first real game. I like math, computer science, cooking, history, and linguistics. I am often depressed by the direction first person shooters have gone in the last decade or so.

• Hello here! I am a human bean, who too is also fond of the video, games.

• Hi. I'm a fluffy blue foxcat thing from space, masquerading as a melanin-enriched human of Earth to avoid suspicion.

I came here in times of ould, for a dumb forum game that few people played, but I made some good buddies from that time, and they're still here mostly!

I'm currently too broke to afford the videargaymes, on a quest to change that, mostly because of KH3.

• Hi I'm Jon.

I work at Starbucks, love Game of Thrones, enjoy talking about politics, play League of Legends, Fortnite and Age of Empires and I have a cute albino dog.

when twg start

• (Probably should have done this when I signed up) Greetings!

I am but a simple hermit crab who enjoys the discussion of games, and partaking in the smaller, yet passionate gaming communities and sub communities of individuals with whom I share similar interests to.

Basically, I play a l o t of games. (much to the detriment of my social life)

• Hellooooooooo every-BODY! I literally just learned that the site was up after saying hi on the discords on a whim.

It kinda sucks knowing that the username I came up with when I was, like, 13, is gonna be what I ride with til I die. But I'll live. Hi guys! I'm Doom; I was a on the old forum and was super big on TWG and Mercs, as well as hearing from people on the chatrooms from time to time. Hope to see some familiar faces and some news ones, it's good to be back. It feels comfy, like coming back home and sitting on the same sofa you sat in as a kid.

I guess I can give an update on where I've been. I'm in college studying writing and psychology, hoping to write a novel someday. I've also gotten into competitive Melee so I like to go to tournaments with my friends! I've been playing for three years now so I hope to turn some heads soon.

And uh, yeah! Good to be here lol.

• I wasn't going to post here because it feels like there isn't really a need for me to, but there are all these new people here now, soooo...

Yo. I'm a guy, probably. I sometimes write and draw stuff, and occasionally record let's plays on Youtube with some pals of mine, collectively known as DireDireGames. (Please don't watch the old stuff like Super Mario World though; it's embarrassing) I get less active here with every iteration of the board and I'm very bad at selling myself as an interesting person worth getting to know because that would be lying.

I think that's about it!

• Mind's all hazy but I am surprised I remember this place. I'm Enoshima. I used to by Mike T. Koopa waaay back. Nice to meet you all!

• Man, this place seems like a ghost town... I'm Kollin, some of y'all probably remember me. Something something Paratroopa, something Mario Tennis... Y'know.

I found the new forums here searching for the old forums. I was trying to find a photo of my old car and was hoping to find it in my old PMs but it seems like the old place is gone for good, which kinda' sucks but eh.

Maybe I'll check in here every now and then. I'm guessing the Discord is more active than the forum is, but again... Eh.

Y'all feel free to bug me on Discord if you wanna'. Link's in the profile.

• Good afternoon!

I seem to be a little late to the party... or early, if the forum's still got an upswing to go through.

The name's Mr. E, known for being in TWG and other than that maybe being a name that looks a little familiar because I posted elsewhere but didn't really make a name for myself.

I like this place. I'm glad it exists again, albeit on a different scale.

• My name is PLK

Formerly known here as Larry Koopa.

It's been about 4-5 years since I was last here. I cant recollect much except that I was banned from the Discord and from here for bad behavior. Things have changed a lot here i see. My own self have also changed.

I couldnt help but remember this place and find some sort of nostalgia; curious of how everyone has been. If you dont mind, I would like to be unbanned from the discord if you guys even still have it (i still have the same account from back then). I dont want to cause any trouble, Im done with that immature stuff.

Glad to talk to yall again. Hope ye having a good new years.

• Hey all. I'm Lershy, was Lers/Black Mage on the old LLF forums.