Introduce Yourself Here!

• New to the forum? Say hello here!

Please make sure you familiarize yourself with the Last Life Code of Conduct before posting!

• Hey dudes, I'm AlfalfaTheRoach, but you can call me Alfalfa (or Alf if you'd like)! I've been around here for a good long while and I'm excited to see what new and exciting possibilities are on the horizon for this new incarnation of LLF!

• I also exist from the old incarnation of the forum. Hi! Name's Super Goomba. People tend to call stuff like SG, Ess Gee, Siggy, or even Kate*, to use a really old forum meme. Nice to meet anyone who happens to be new around here!

*(I am not a girl).

• My name is Crawling I decided I wanted to be called a verb and not a noun a very long time ago and I guess I'll be sticking with it (although I will be trying to popularize the shorthand 'Craw'). I am from an old version of the forum but let's just ignore that and pretend it's completely new, completely new me. Blank slate. I don't know any of you.

• I suppose it's time for me to make my formal introduction.

AddThreeAndFive here. Eight is the official shortform version. I've been part of LLF on and off through past incarnations (my first name here was Chris The Awesome) and now I'm here to ring in the newest chapter of our history. May our future be so bright, we gotta wear shades.

• I’m technically not new, but I have a history of abruptly leaving for years at a time (usually one of the 50 times the forum switches hosts) and coming back with new names, so I should introduce myself.

Hey all, I’m Nebulous, and I’ve been on LLF off and on for... quite awhile, ever since the days this was hosted on Bravenet and I’d post random “Look at this!” photos. I’ve had other usernames in the past, such as Nebulous (obviously), Hip, Neptune007, Hip_Koopa, Poseidon, MLMVSS, Triton, Proteus, and probably some others. Despite those, just like this forum, I want to start off on a fresh page also, so let's do that.

Nice to meet you!

• Oh god how do you navigate this forum

• henlo everyone

• @Storm said in Introduce Yourself Here!:

Oh god how do you navigate this forum

also hi I'm Kyoni in the past I've been accused of being Storm but girlier

• who are all you people????

Anyways, hi, I'm Ghost. I totally have not been around for... a long time. Like over ten years kind of a long time. Some of you have associated me with other names. However, since there's a lot people think they know about me, but don't really, I think it's best to just... clean the slate again. So hi! Nice to meet you all.

• @Kyoni said in Introduce Yourself Here!:

@Storm said in Introduce Yourself Here!:

Oh god how do you navigate this forum

also hi I'm Kyoni in the past I've been accused of being Storm but girlier

I notice you didn't deny this accusation.

• Finally. After two year hibernation, Last Life Forum returns and I couldn't be happier!

For those of you who don't know me (or simply forgot), the name's Blastboxer22! I've been here since the days of Lemmy's Land! It was the twilight years and then Lemmy disappeared without a trace, but still. I've been here a bit.

I'm not the most active, but I like hanging around the videogame discussion places, popping in occasionally in general discussion, and indulging in the forum games -- particularly Roleplaying and Mercenaries! Although it seems those don't have dedicated forums in this incarnation.

This version of LLF certainly is different. No themes to personalize (I miss the comfy light-blue Mario skin), we're missing some of our old emoticons (RIP Morton) and it took a while for my settings to save correctly; but we just resurfaced with all these new features, so I'm sure we'll address things as we go along.

Here's to prosperity into the future -- as a news site, or simply a group of friends! I love you fellas!

• PT Piranha

I walk, I talk, I meme, I dream.

I didn't think we'd actually get the forum back, but that's cool. I do a podcast now, and will probably shill it in a separate thread at some point.

(...Does this mean I can do monthly reviews again?)

• It is I, the Bammer of Steel.

It's been a while LLF. Chances are I won't be active here all that much, but it's nice to see things back nonetheless.

• Heyo, I'm Nevermore! (You can call me that, Jordan, or Toby, I strongly prefer the third). Im not a huge content creator, but I'm big in the Fighting Game Community in my Area. I tend to prefer Roguelikes and other easy-to-learn-complicated-to-master sorta games. I tend to burn out on giant AAA titles after a few days for some reason unless I'm going through them with someone else

• Hi all, those of you who have been around since the beginning remember me. I used to go by TGP, these days I've adopted the moniker ShrineFox and I'm known for modding various games (Persona 5, Breath of the Wild...)

You can still call me TGP though. Really digging all the changes to this community. I never imagined it would ever look this good (major props to Veegie). I'll be sure to stick around!

• I'm Liggy but I'm lowkey trying to make League stick.

• It's me, Nevyn/Fork, the indie game boi

• I am Tentacle; niche / indie hobbyist content creator. Sup

• Hey everyone, I'm Patrick!

I make YouTube videos (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoZZLYUL8pCw0NM3VgAKN0w) and am a student for journalism and media. Nice to meet those of you of whom I do not know, and hello again to anybody who knows me from Discord!