metal wario please

Give us that SM64 DS rep

• If the new Direct doesn't have Goku I'm quitting life

• alt text

• Super Trash Brothers.

• someone buy Dark a Switch

• Geno gonna be in

• @Sylv spirit already deconfirms him

• @NGW Sakurai hasn't confirmed anything about whether spirits de-confirm or not, so I'm holding on to hope

• I can't get excited for DLC because I haven't used or even seen like 75% of the existing roster online yet.

• I'll be excited for anyone as long as they play uniquely.
    Except Goku.
    Please don't let Goku be in the game.
    Please.

• @Sylv said in Super Smash Brothers:

@NGW Sakurai hasn't confirmed anything about whether spirits de-confirm or not, so I'm holding on to hope

Piranha Plant says hi. Especially with Nipper evolving into Petey instead of a normal Piranha Plant.

I know it's not confirmed confirmed, but don't get your hopes up. Evidence points to them most likely deconfirming characters. Just don't want ya disappointed.

• After K. Rool got in I'm fine with pretty much whatever. That was my last "PLEASE GOD ADD THEM ALREADY" character. Anything else at this point is a bonus. The inclusion of Joker got me to finally play Persona 5 and discover it as one of my all-time favorite games, which proves the power of cross-marketing synergy.

But don't be surprised if a certain bear and bird find their way here.

• K. Rool, Piranha Plant and the Castlevania characters are my favorite new additions to the Smash line up. K. Rool especially I find to be one of the best characters to use because of his power, counter attack and his amazing recovery... they did so many great things with this game it blew my mind when I got this for myself finally.

World of Light was something else to me... took me a little bit to understand how it works but once you understand how to work with the spirits it was really hard for me to put the controller down cause it was so much fun progressing through the game.

Cannot wait for the rest of the DLC line up there will be plenty of hype hopefully within the summertime (I am hoping at least)

• Good party game

• banjo :weary: :weary: :weary:

add me 2273-4497-9994