Alternatives to Photobucket

• So like... Photobucket sucks now. It used to be good and you could, like, link things and whatnot, but it's trash now.

What can I use instead of photobucket that lets me, like... save images to link them in places like here?

• There's a lot of options. I personally prefer Dropbox for images I want to save and Gyazo for quick screenshots. Imgur is another safe bet.

• @dark-koopa

Hmm, I have dropbox and I do save some images there. But I don't think you can so easily link to them in a forum?

I guess I'll try imgur! Thanks!

• testin a dropbox image

edit: No img tags. :( On this forum at least you can upload images directly.

• lmao this scrub usin' BBCode img tags :V

![alt text](https://i.imgur.com/z6DQDA2.png)

gives you

alt text

• Your post is the equivalent of kidnapping someone then admonishing them for not knowing where the bathroom is.

Edit: Why is Burns like 3x the size of Smithers?

• A funny animation error. Smithers' arm is supposed to be behind Burns.

• I defer to Imgur most of the time, but Dropbox seems like a good alternative too

• If it's fairly simple image sharing I'd suggest imgur, however if it's project work (Say branding assets) I'd suggest either Dropbox or Google Drive to share them; compressed within a .rar to reduce transfer times.

• Google Drive offers a free 15GB storage plan, and it's always worked fine for me (for images), so I'd recommend giving that a shot

• Question about google drive. Would it show my username in a link?

• @Ghost I don't know if you can even directly embed an image hosted on Gdrive. It would show your account name and email if you click on the details of a linked image (like so):

I'd highly recommend Imgur for anything you're embedding anywhere. It has all the same functionality of photobucket in its prime (albums, free accounts, ability to retroactively delete uploaded images).

In my opinion what makes it even more convenient is that you don't need an account to upload, you can go to the homepage and press ctrl+v to instantly upload whatever image is in your clipboard. If you're after convenience, you can even go a step further and use ShareX, which is a desktop application that you can link to your imgur account and immediately upload, as well as get a direct link to images in your clipboard.

• Thanks. It's good to know for sure that if I used google, it'd totally display that. Imgur it is!

• imgbb is a great alternative, and what I use for my photo hosting these days.