E3 Report Cards

• Heyo Last Life Community. E3 is arriving very soon, so here's a fun activity. We all fill out some report cards in anticipation and in reaction to E3! Woooo!

Share them in this thread after E3. Last Life will be releasing an E3 podcast episode and the report cards will allow us and everyone to see who is excited for what. Woooooooo!

Couple of E3 Report Card options:

https://i.imgur.com/blbJWo1.png
    https://imgur.com/a/DrLYQZK

• @Corvus Welp...E3 certainly happened. 12 Minutes looks great. Ori looks quite good. I'm super excited that I finally got to see some El Hijo gameplay. Been looking forward to that since like 2015 or 2016. Also Carrion was quite cewl. I thought I saw a hint of simulated particles. It ain't no Noita, but it's still quite impressive. Sad not to have seen anything from The Artful Escape and The Last Night, though I knew that The Last Night wasn't gonna be shown. They're kinda going through a rough patch at Odd Tales. Also, this isn't E3 related, but Nykra looks super cewl. Greatly looking forward to that. Also, Lorelai is cewl. Finally, everyone should know about Asylum. I'm so excited that it's so close to release after 10 years of development. I am worried about Hylics 2, though. Also, Radio the Universe is probably coming this year. Yes! Okay, I'm just rambling about games I'm looking forward to at this point, so I'm gonna end it here.

On one more separate note, how do y'all get past perfectionism when creating content? I have a bad case of perfectionism and I've been wondering how to get past it. Okay, that's all from me. Remember to eat your vegetas!

• Since this was gonna be the biggest thing I have ever written (I wish that was a joke.), I'll just make a highlight reel of my favorite parts of E3.

Microsoft Stadium was one of my favorite parts at E3. I got to play some cool games and projects, including Doom Eternal and the XCloud Project. Though the best part of it was Spiritfarer, an indie game by ThunderLotus. It was not only my favorite game at E3 but the best part of E3 for me. It was so fucking good, it made me cry. I love what I played and I hope KingK got to play it there. It's one I am definitely picking up on day 1 and, from what I have seen from their mailing list, the team really care about the fans they have. They need more support.

Out of the stuff at the main building, the best I played was Luigi's Mansion 3, Borderlands 3, and Mario and Sonic Olympic Games. The best experiences I have had there was getting an autograph by Charles, my voice acting inspiration, and also hearing about someone rage quitting at Luigi's Mansion 3, and devs surrounding the play area to find out what happened.