What Are You Playing Right Now?

• @TeelaYoshi said in What Are You Playing Right Now?:

Hello LLF peeps, I'm just bumping this old ass thread because I feel like participating on the forums and not solely on Discord. I also realized that after the revamp, I technically haven't exactly made any posts. So that said, here's a simple update of what I've been playing:

1. I just beat Kirby & The Rainbow Curse. That was quite an interesting exercise in fun and frustration alike.

I'm surprised about a Kirby game being frustrating (I haven't played it though lol). What made you feel that way?

I've been playing Ringo voice TETRIS

• I've been playing Dragon Quest IV (The NES version and the DS remake for comparison) for the first time. I know III, V, VIII, and XI tend to get all the love, but I've been really blown away by how ambitious this game is even on the NES. I just reached chapter 5 last night, and it's been a great time. It's easily my favorite of the NES Dragon Quest games, and honestly I'm starting to feel like it might edge out IX as my favorite in the franchise so far. But I've not played any of the fan favorites outside of III yet.

Also been playing the DLC expansion for Pokémon Scarlet, and it's been a lot of fun, too. The narrative isn't as good as the main game, though it's still richer than what I was expecting. I quite like the Quests in the Indigo Disk and the Teraium in general has been very cool so far. Ogre Ousting in Teal Mask was also a surprisingly fun mini-game, even if it's not something I see myself going back to much.