Fast Food Burgers

• @Storm Huh, interesting take. Possible I'm overrating In-N-Out since I've only had it a couple times unlike most of the others on my list, so it warrants a second opinion in the future. Overall I was impressed with the quality of the ingredients (namely the meat) that set it apart from pretty much 90% of that list.

Fwiw I don't think there's much of a gap between Five Guys and In-N-Out/Shake Shack. I think they're close enough where I can see myself craving one versus the others on any given day.

• @Deor said in Fast Food Burgers:

I can't let a fast food burger thread go by without repping my home state with Whataburger. Great taste and portion size for the price, large degree of customization, and some high tier fries (perhaps not the best, but up there.). Not to mention they have the only ketchup that I like, being vinegar-based rather than corn syrup-based. Been going there almost every Wednesday night with friends for like five years.

I've been to Whataburger! It's actually pretty great.

@Storm said in Fast Food Burgers:

I'm a So-Cal native but I don't find In-N-Out's burgers to be exceptional. Good but not exceptional.

Not from California, but... have to agree on the In-N-Out burgers.

• If anyone gets the chance to come to the Seattle area, Dicks is a really great burger here. It’s our equivalent of In n Out

• If we're talking local places, I used to live near this place called Best Burger Bar in a neighborhood West of Boston. Amazingly lived up to its name, they also served great beer and had poutine fries as a side, either of which alone would've sold me.

If you're going major chains, I have a soft spot for Five Guys. As mentioned above, any topping combo you can ask for is a huge bonus.

• I don't know if it's a place in the U.S. or anywhere other than Canada, but we have a place called Hero Burger which has the most amazing burgers I've ever had. McDonald's and Wendy's usually make me feel like garbage, but Hero Burger is my go-to when I am craving burgers.

• Probably have to agree with Ikarou and say Shake Shack in my opinion. Definitely pricey though...

I also like McDonald's (and Burger King) Fish Filets a lot. I haven't tried the other things on their menus though, haha.

One of my co-workers has told me that IHoP has really good burgers, but I haven't tried any from there myself.

• look the only correct answer is Wendy's. I can't even fit this other shit into my mouth. Five Guys is delicious but I don't want grease sploshing all down the front of my nice business suit that I am always wearing. White Castle is a great runner-up except I can barely find it anywhere. All I can find near my new place is Shake Shack and that's not really fast-food, that feels like a real ordeal to me. More of a sit down place. I literally never want a burger in a sit down situation, I just want it fast so I can shove it into my disgusting body and not think about it too much while I'm on my way somewhere important.

That's all. And Wendy's accomplishes all of that for me. Wendy's also has Frosties, and those are great with burgers because as soon as I bite into a square patty my typical standards for healthy eating are already out the door anyway so who cares might as well pour pure sugar and ice cream down my gullet.

• Kidd Valley. I want someone to fight me right now.

• Mcdonalds is filling and pretty good considering it's price point

A&W is where I'd rather go for burgers though.

I've eaten burgers nowhere else